Review: "TOPdesk is just the way to go in the current IT Environment!"https://www.trustradius.com/it-service-management-itsmTOPdeskUnspecified82071012018-06-26T22:59:47.079Z
Overall Satisfaction with TOPdesk
TOPdesk is used almost across the whole organization. But also our customers have access to it. TOPdesk is used by customers and our internal user for filing incidents and changes. We also hope to implement the project management and change control modules in the near future.
300 - The whole IT department is using TOPdesk. Also, the employees are using TOPdesk but they mostly use the self-service side of TOPdesk within our organisation. The employees use TOPdesk for making incident calls and changes.
- It creates a very plain system wich is easy to understand for the employees.
- The amount of features within TOPdesk makes the sky unlimited. It is so advance that there simply isn't a "no" when you want something done in TOPdesk.
- On the management side, it's pretty hard to find and edit specific items if you don't know where to find it. It could be a bit more organized and easy for people who have to manage TOPdesk in their environment.
- It takes some time to get used to the management environment but once you get the hang of it it's very straight to the point
- The users are getting used to the TOPdesk environment pretty quickly!
TOPdesk is way more plain, organized and more user-friendly. Users can see in 1 eye contact what the status of their ticket is and what has been done. Also, the management side of TOPdesk is much more straight to the point. I think the design of TOPdesk makes it attractive as well wich automatically makes it easier to work with.
Pretty straightforward. Haven't really contacted the TOPdesk support that much but when I did the response time was good and their information regarding my question as well.
TOPdesk Feature Ratings
Organize and prioritize service tickets
ITSM collaboration and documentation
ITSM reports and dashboards
Asset management dashboard
Policy and contract enforcement
Change requests repository