TOPdesk Review 5 of 102
Review: "TOPdesk is the first thing I open in the morning...so it's on the top of my list on my desktop."
Randy MacFarland profile photo
February 05, 2019

Score 7 out of 101

Overall Satisfaction with TOPdesk

We use it as our main ticketing system across the company. We used to use it with a previous company we owned. Tickets are either emailed to TOPdesk and a ticket is created automatically, or we manually create them. We also use it for our Change management approval process as well.
  • The ability to customize it.
  • Ability to access anywhere there is an internet connection.
  • Cost.
  • Maybe a little easier to customize.
  • Fix the Canadian phone support number. I called a few times and it just rings and rings.
  • Be able to drag and drop a pic into the comment area while updating a ticket.
  • Since this the first service desk I've used and it's the company's first ticketing system I can't tell if there is a positive or negative impact on ROI.
  • TOPdesk is used daily, so it's definitely being used.
  • We are slowing expanding its use. We started using the change management part of the system.
We haven't used any other TOPdesk products as I don't know what is available.
Support has been good, just the issue is no one answering the phone. I have never spoken with our account manager or onboarding so I can't comment.
It's good for IT ticketing, but the users in the office find it too hard to log in and complete the ticket. 99% of user tickets are created by an email to TOPdesk.

TOPdesk Feature Ratings

Organize and prioritize service tickets
Expert directory