Solid product still needs to improvehttps://www.trustradius.com/customer-successTotangoUnspecified8.2961012016-06-09T19:57:36.085Z
June 09, 2016
Solid product still needs to improve
Score 7 out of 101
Overall Satisfaction with Totango
Our customer success organization is using Totango to manage and track the behavior of our customers and create plans and alerts in order to make sure that they are engaging with our platform. Right now it is limited to the customer success managers and some directors and we don't plan on expanding into any other areas at this time. Totango helps us quickly gauge which clients need assistance, additional guidance or are in danger of churning from our product.
- Sends us valuable daily email alerts with health scores of all of our assigned clients.
- Visually looks very clean and is pretty easy to use as an end user.
- It is easy to create reports on accounts and we really enjoy using the live view of who is actually on the product.
- The integration was very painful and it took a long time to get it somewhat decent.
- I would like to see more effort and dedication by our assigned Customer Success Manager from Totango.
- Continuous user engagement
- Better customer communication
- Up to date with client activities
I was not involved in the initial evaluation of customer success tools. We are now evaluating Gainsight as part of our renewal process. We are looking to make sure they can integrate with outside data sources including Salesforce and want to be able to get more granular insight into what is going on with customers.
I think it's good if you fit the mold for what they are looking for you to do with the product. Less appropriate for multiple integrations and if you are looking for any type of custom experience. Totango is a bit difficult to navigate if you want to dive deeper into specific users and what they have done since sign up to churn.
Totango Feature Ratings
I think it is easy to use but needs work on the user interface to make it easy to access specific functions. The side bar needs to be categorized so you understand why you would use it. There are also tabs that you can't access as an everyday user so you don't know why they are visible.
Easy to use
Technical support not required
Feel confident using
Not well integrated
Lots to learn