Overall Satisfaction with Totango
We use Totango as our customer success portal. It has been helpful for us in recognizing processes that we can automate. It also allows us to track CSM and client services on clients. We could also automate our renewals process which is great for our Sales ops team as they can initiate and manage renewals automatically. We are not working on a process to get AMs into the tool to work on their accounts and take action as necessary. We have [learned] and grown with the tool. The CS team from Totango is very helpful and jumps in to support or answer us on things as necessary
- CSM Success Plays
- Client Communication Trancker
- Client Health Tracker
- Automating process
- Checking that client services is working on client accounts
- Moving things across multiple hierarchy levels
- Changing the name of the product group can only be done if we reach out to support. If the admin users are provided this access then we will have less back and forth with support
- Making the onboarding process a bit more technically sound and aligning roles and responsibilities on client-side
Totango has helped us a lot in gaining the access to and managing our post-sales activities. We have a better account of which account has poor health and why. Resolve any customer issues, Take up issue resolution basis the cause and quickly move to resolution. It also tells us what are the white spaces where we can have our sales look and move to get new sales
- We are still learning and moving forward in absorbing this tool internally but we see potential in Totango to help us to manage customers and our internal teams
The data can be accessed only if they have the license to use Totango's integration with our company's SSO has helped to confirm that this will be a secure data system
We have been able to better define goals for our CSMs and SDMs and are able to better track Totango
Do you think Totango delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Totango's feature set?
Did Totango live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of Totango go as expected?
Would you buy Totango again?