Overall Satisfaction with Tovuti LMS
Tovuti LMS is a pretty good one-stop shop for everything we need. The layout and backend editor is good as well as being easy to navigate. Tovuti LMS is also good for payment processors like Stripe. I do wish they had a better Google calendar extension though.
- Event set up
- Course creation
- Payment processing
- Workflow isn't very efficient. I wish you could create your own commonly used sections and place them on some kind of page that did a step 1 - 2- 3 kind of thing. It would save having 10 tabs open
- Doesn't tie well into Google Calendar or calendars in general
- Events: When using the child element in events, updating the parent event will erase all of the child's events information. Always have those child events open in a tab before saving the parent.
- Payment processing online on our actual website with good security is really nice
- All of our courses are free for the most part so just easy of use for the student is a really helpful thing
Aside from the backend being a little complicated to navigate, once you know where everything is and what tabs need to be open Tovuti LMS makes it easy to get things set up for courses.
The support team is always responsive when something comes up. It's a really good support team.
Do you think Tovuti LMS delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Tovuti LMS's feature set?
Did Tovuti LMS live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Tovuti LMS go as expected?
Would you buy Tovuti LMS again?