TrackerRMS solution for entire business
November 04, 2021

TrackerRMS solution for entire business

Shrinivas Chavan | TrustRadius Reviewer

Overall Satisfaction with TrackerRMS

We use TrackerRMS in xenia consulting for email marketing. trackerRMS helps us to send fully personalized emails directly from our account. With the help of this tool, we can easily track emails sent by email campaign. With some advanced technology, this system for small as well as large is able to send email campaigns very neatly.
  • Email Campaign to sent emails
  • We are able to send campaign in small as well as large quentity
  • No need to go for 3rd patry to make professional mail
  • it isvery flexible to use
  • We can easily track for company needs
  • trustRedius make lots of business process fast
  • It helps to save your time so that you can utilize on other work
Less Annoying CRM, Odoo and LeadMaster are similar products like TrackerRMS but few things make TrackerRms different from them. TrackerRMS helps recruitment and staffing firms build better relationships, workflows and also helps to manage proper revenue with their integrated Recruitment systems. The UI of a TrackerRMS is so good and easy to understand and we can easily handle them.

Do you think TrackerRMS delivers good value for the price?

Are you happy with TrackerRMS's feature set?

Did TrackerRMS live up to sales and marketing promises?

Did implementation of TrackerRMS go as expected?

Would you buy TrackerRMS again?

I used lots of tools for my process but i found lots of difficulties while using them. Difficulties like to manage proper records, to track flow of work and many more. But after started using TrackerRMS to get solutio for lots of process. The main advantage is that its helps mr to save my time so that i can utilize them in another work.
The main reason behind giving the full rating is that whenever i stuck or i got confuse myself regarding TrackerRMS i always contact support team. The team is so awesome they always helps me to get the solution of my query. Most important thing is that you will get early response from support team. Thea are very supportive and helpful.
If you are looking for a hiring or 3rd party person to write professional emails for your email campaign then you need to think about them. Before doing all these things you can try TrustRadius for getting fast and proper services. The best thing is that we can send an unlimited list.

TrackerRMS Feature Ratings