A Sleek Project Management Resourcehttps://www.trustradius.com/project-managementTrelloUnspecified8.412821012019-08-01T18:33:30.019Z
August 01, 2019
A Sleek Project Management Resource
Score 10 out of 101
Overall Satisfaction with Trello
Trello is being used basically by the project management team to organize tasks and schedule them for proper and effective execution. We have started using it for a while already whereby it has demonstrated a high level of competency and capability to handle our projects. No matter the kind of project it is, both small and large projects have been successfully managed with the use of Trello. As a project manager, I am included as a user of this software.
- Trello's boards include a personal board, and also a team based board.
- File attachment is possible with Trello.
- With Trello, you can be able to collaborate better as a team when working on any project.
- There is limit to the size of files that can be attached. This should be increased.
- The capabilities of project it can handle is also limitted. Very large projects with multiple team may not be handled properly with Trello.
- Offline access is still not available. Maybe they should do something about that too.
- Trello has helped us execute projects at stipulated time frames.
- It does improve our team spirit when working on a project.
- Finally, we have been able to achieve an improved productivity.
Trello seems to be the one with the highest reputation and positive reviews online. That alone is enough reason to consider Trello. Besides, Trello is absolutely easier to use when working with it. Although some limitations exist, but Trello was what we considered to be best for us and we decided to go for it.
Trello is suitable for any kind of project, especially small and medium-sized projects involving a reasonable amount of team members. It is always very effective for projects like this and the collaborative experience team members will enjoy is really remarkable. Nevertheless, it may not be your best option when the project is exceedingly large and involves a range of multiple teams.