Best account-based marketing software in the market
September 13, 2021

Best account-based marketing software in the market

Peter Suter | TrustRadius Reviewer

Overall Satisfaction with Triblio

Triblio is a very good and widely known account-based marketing platform that has given marketers a new ray of light and a solution that makes it easy for scaling different campaigns. This tool has helped us in creating different enablement strategies that just enhance the overall sales velocity by keeping the sales and marketing aligned. Moreover, this tool is also cost-effective and easy to use. Altogether, this tool is my most favorite ABM tool because it is so smooth and easy to use.
  • It has highly facilitated us in keeping track of all the cookies plus all the IP-related stuff efficiently.
  • This tool has highly helped us in analyzing all of our business sales and revenues which would facilitate us in setting up new goals and targets.
  • It has helped our business in tracking different website creators and after it comes up with content that is most appropriate and relevant.
  • Their sales support is very supportive and helpful which makes the overall user experience just so smooth and satisfactory.
  • The budget management aspect within the platform is not very intuitive. I believe that it needs a lot of improvement.
  • This tool or any other tool should not deceive its audience by showcasing something different in advertisements as I think that this product is not mature enough as it is portrayed to be.
  • I felt that the software sometimes ends up lagging while performing some intensive tasks.
  • This product has increased our visibility on top of the accounts that are simultaneously done with granular reporting.
  • It has also deteriorated the time used in sales cycles by effectively working on different ABM marketing capabilities.
I find their customer support to be just incredible. The support that we got using this tool is just phenomenal. The customer support staff is always trained and knows how to cater to the problems of users. They have always facilitated all of our campaigns. There are a lot of good things about the customer support of this tool but still, there are certain areas that can be improvised a bit. Altogether, I think that their customer support is a lot better than many other players out there.
I have always had a great experience with Triblio’s support as they are always very supportive and cooperative towards their users. However, some of the exceptional examples of their support are when they helped me and my team in the configuration of all the initial settings. They were also there to thoroughly help us with all of our product-related questions and issues.
I have had the experience of using different alternatives of Triblio and also got the chance to implement this product in my business so now with these experiences I can compare all the products. The other alternatives which I used previously were not specialized and supportive to the extent of Triblio. This product has some great features which just makes it stand out in the crowd. Plus, their customer support team is way more responsive than all the other alternatives I have used. Also, their user interface, flexibility, and configuration aspects are great and better than others so this just adds up in making Triblio the best choice.

Do you think Triblio delivers good value for the price?

Are you happy with Triblio's feature set?

Did Triblio live up to sales and marketing promises?

Did implementation of Triblio go as expected?

Would you buy Triblio again?

I would highly recommend this product to other businesses and those organizations who are looking for the best ABM solution because this facilitates businesses so much that I cannot even emphasize it. This tool is appropriate for all businesses, be it small or be it large. There is no such restriction associated with the size of businesses. Hence, businesses should try out this strategic tool.