Don't ask if you don't want to know
Overall Satisfaction with TriNet
- Handles payroll and all deductions
- Workers Compensation issues
- HR expertise available on call
- We would like to use the TriNet Expense program but it is not set up for our banking intuition so it is not usable in it current programming. A ticket has been opened for several months with no feedback from the programmer.
- Unable to reconcile vacation times and sick times for our employees. For several months I have been working with our Payroll Clerk, she submit the changes to another department , who still has not made the correct adjusts to our employees time. Our new hires are not prorated for their sick time and find it impossible to get them adjust. Maybe it would just be easier if we could make changes to the balances.
- In TriNet Hire, it is impossible to print the answers from the application questionnaires so that they can be provided to the interview panels. Currently I have to cut and paste all answers to a Word document in order to capture the responses. We would also like to be able to change the questions for each application so that each reviewers are able to score applicants in specific areas. Additionally, we would like to able to print out reviews comments for each applicants. Not all of our interview panelists are employees, we often use community leaders and experts in our hiring process.
- Reduced the time HR spent on administrative tasks especially the management of benefits and open enrollment.
- TriNet Hire posts to the different job sites which saves time and gets a wider posting through a several sites. Having the applicants all in one place is awesome.
TriNet Feature Ratings
- Payroll to include taxes and deductions
- Manage benefits
- Managing personnel (on-boarding, terminating, vacation and sick time, and etc.)
- HR Professional advise for personnel issues
Evaluating TriNet and Competitors
- Product Features
Problems get solved
Kept well informed
No escalation required
Immediate help available
Support understands my problem
Support cares about my success
Quick Initial Response
Strauss is always my go to for payroll issues. She has helped with help adjusting our employees paid time off (vacation and sick). Everytime we get a new employee, they onboarding with the incorrect balance and Jessica and I have to keep submitting the adjustments to another department to have it corrected.
Whether it is helping with bonuses, pay increases, or simply payroll issues, I know I can count on Jessica.
Like to use
Easy to use
Technical support not required
Quick to learn
Feel confident using
- On-boarding and terminating is simple.
- Open enrollment is easy to use and employees really like the wizard to find the best fit.
- Payroll increases are simple.
- When fixing an employees paid time off is difficult and has to be submitted numerous time before the balance is corrected.
- The TriNet Expense has been difficult to set up, and build and understand the flow.
- The TriNet Hire program does not save the questions used to evaluate for different positions. There is also no way to print information, i.e. applicants replies to questions, hiring teams comments,. Also the carry over of names from position to position for applicants is difficult to decipher.
- Our credit card processor
- I would like to integrate our expenses into TriNet Expense program