TriNet to the rescue!
February 21, 2019
TriNet to the rescue!
Score 9 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with TriNet
We are using TriNet for payroll and benefits across my whole company. As a small company, it was difficult to manage payroll and employee benefits internally. Trinet had the solution to this in one simple platform, and it basically pays for itself in the savings we get from the group health insurance.
- Easy to use payroll processing via the TriNet portal.
- Great service, we are assigned an HR person to handle all of our employee inquiries.
- The platform is a one-stop shop for all employee questions about payroll and benefits, which saves me a ton of time over trying to do it all internally.
- Sometimes navigation around the site, or finding particular reports, is a bit cumbersome.
TriNet's customer service and communication are excellent. There is plenty of training material available on the platform as well. If you do have any questions you can contact your HR rep or call into a service center to speak to someone fairly quickly. Sometimes explanations are a bit hard to understand if you are not a payroll or HR person, but the TriNet staff can simplify their responses enough to help you understand.
There are a lot of things to look at on the portal, especially on the admin side. Sometimes navigating through screens or features is a bit clunky, but once you get used to them, and/or find the info you need, it becomes easier.
- Freed up a lot of time rather than trying to manage payroll and health benefits.
- Made employees happy by providing better health coverage, and direct deposit.
- As my company grows, we are hiring more employees, and TriNet keeps us in total HR compliance.
For a small company like mine, healthcare costs became a major expense. Trinet was able to provide great rates and coverage for my employees for far less cost than before. The fact that they also handle the payroll is icing on the cake. The service TriNet provides literally pays for itself through the group healthcare savings alone. Using TriNet is a no brainer for any company who is having a difficult time managing payroll AND providing health insurance to its employees.