Overall Satisfaction with TriNet
Originally we signed on with TriNet for two reasons: 1.) We needed a more competitive benefits package to attract talent and 2.) as a small business we were investing too much time in HR-related work that was not income-generating.
- Chat support
- HR support
- Originally we had an account representative assigned to us who quickly learned our business and needs. That went away with Connect360. I miss having that direct contact, but the chat function and CRM capabilities have been massively improved.
- More ease and intuition of the TriNet mobile app.
- Add employer functionality to the app.
Through HR we have comprehensive benefits and a streamlined enrollment process, on-call HR support for employees and for me as the employer.
We have very few improvement opportunities for TriNet other than the app and dedicated customer service rep. The only other area that comes to mind is the hiring portal. We don't find it to be nearly as intuitive as other TriNet systems. Little things like new candidate notifications, and no firewall so you can allow others into parts of the system are somewhat clunky.
- The most precious commodity to me as a business owner is time. TriNet has freed up significant time for us that we can now focus on clients.
- In past life benefits enrollment is a dreaded time because of the sheer human resources needed to field questions, etc. With TriNet that has been a turnkey process with no extra time needed from me or any other team members to manage.
Early on TriNet communications were helpful in navigating the new landscape, but once we got through the initial wave we didn't really need any additional support.
Do you think TriNet delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with TriNet's feature set?
Did TriNet live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of TriNet go as expected?
Would you buy TriNet again?