April 11, 2017
Score 7 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with Tririga
We use tririga for space management throught the company. It keeps track of data about different spaces that teams within the company hold. I manage space information and look up square footage, count seats, and pull reports with Tririga. I also create projects using the tool, and manage spaces, seats, and floor maps using Tririga.
- It holds a lot of data and is easily accessible to pull reports, including HR info.
- Tririga allows me to build and manage move projects and is user-friendly while doing this.
- I'm able to allocate space, make changes as needed, and manage it using the tool.
- In order to get into the back end and manage spaces, there are too many "clicks" and pop up boxes to get to the area that is needed, which causes delays and confusions.
- It can be a bit slow when processing requests, pulling up maps.
- Trigia holds a lot of information, which is good but it could be easier to get to at times.
- It's a positive and works well with the business.
- It doesn't "stand out" from competitors but has great potential if updates were establisthed.
- The pros outweigh the cons when using Tririga.
They are similar and Tririga probably is a little advanced but other tools such as Manhattan is probably better. I've demo'd that product and it has some valuable attributes. I'd work with either given their capabilities but believe that Tririga could use some updating. I like the idea of selecting an entire area of seats which you can grab and drop into a list instead of selecting one by one using Tririga.