January 07, 2019
Score 10 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with Tririga
Tririga is used across campus to track and record maintenance issues. It's also implemented to schedule preventative maintenance services and corrective maintenance issues.
- Diverse categories of requests available
- Ability to be as descriptive as possible without character limit
- Ease of mass resource assignment for tasks
- Ease of mass maintenance task/request printing work orders
- Clean site layout that is easy to navigate
- Lags a bit when loading reports.
- Duplicate columns of information when exporting to Excel.
- It would be nice to have a visual location or schematics that would be included in individual work task printouts.
- When creating a request, assigning a resource is available as a part of creating the request however after the request is made, it appears as an unassigned request until a resource is assigned again. Repetitive process.
- Ease of equipment maintenance tracking
- Ease of resources and contact info for specific requests
- Hard record of requests and maintenance issues being resolved on a daily basis
Much faster web based program with more category options and ease of mass batch printing.