Win More, Make More, Trust your Peoplehttps://www.trustradius.com/trustradius-offeringsTrustRadius for VendorsUnspecified9.21761012017-12-21T22:23:33.274Z
December 21, 2017
Win More, Make More, Trust your People
Score 9 out of 101
Overall Satisfaction with TrustRadius for Vendors
- TrustQuotes Library
- TrustQuotes for Salesforce
We play in an incredibly competitive market. It gives us a lot of ammunition to provide to customers and prospects against our competitors. It saves us a ton of time, as opposed to relying on a couple internal employees. It also helps us uncover reviews we never even knew existed.
- It's available directly on the Opportunity Object in SFDC, meaning I can search for things close to my opportunity right away.
- It is based on the content that my marketing team approves, meaning I only see (mostly) helpful reviews, a lot of honest ones too which help our selling.
- Makes competitive selling easier, everyone loves references from other people in their space or company size.
- Not a TrustRadius issue, but internally, if you don't have a lot of quotes on their site, it won't be useful for you.
- The interface is still somewhat clunky, and there's no custom search. You're stuck to the drop-down fields from your managing team, instead of a search bar.
Makes my life a lot easier. Everything is in one place. Prefer it this way.
I won a customer over with 10 quotes that projected every selling point I was using to our advantage, even though we were more expensive. It works.
It's good, but limited to some of our smaller competitors, which is frustrating. I wish we had more, but I'll take what we have, it's great.
If you have people reviewing your company a lot on TrustRadius and use SFDC, this tool is incredible for your reps. If they're anything like me, and want to sell alone (i.e. not rely on waiting for your customer team to find a quote for you which can take days) then this gives them a ton of freedom. It's also great for a competitive marketplace like ours.