It's 2019. You have to have great reviews.https://www.trustradius.com/trustradius-offeringsTrustRadius for VendorsUnspecified9.21761012019-10-09T20:56:48.282Z
October 09, 2019
It's 2019. You have to have great reviews.
Score 9 out of 101
Overall Satisfaction with TrustRadius for Vendors
We are using TrustRadius to gather insightful feedback from our customers as well as providing useful information for buyers who are researching cloud products.
- It provides our company in-depth information on how our customers are using our products, which we can use to educate our sales teams.
- As our reviews and ratings count grows, we are better able to reach our customers with the answers and information they need, from end users just like them.
- Our brand is able to move further into the consideration set of cloud providers due to a consistently increasing number of proof points from happy customers.
- The backend data available should be expanded to show sourcing/campaign data (i.e. what tactics drove the reviews & ratings).
- A ready-made tracking link creator would be useful to reduce potential error.
- A ready-made list of tactics to deploy based on the strength of a brand's review presence would be helpful in getting a program up and running.
- We've grown our presence on TrustRadius almost two fold, which in turn is growing our influence in a very competitive cloud market.
- We've been able to arm our sales teams with intent data for conversations with both prospective and current clients.
- We've been able to infuse our marketing with examples from real-world customers, increasing trust and effectiveness.
Our company works across a variety of peer review sites. We see extreme value in TrustRadius over competitors due to the depth of insight and information made available through thorough reviews.
It has helped me to better understand how to reach customers, how to meet them where they are, and utilize those touch points to reach my org's end goals. It has also helped pivot our company from depending too heavily on traditional market research and analyst reports, leveraging a new, rich source of information.
TrustRadius has gathered very insightful information from our customers around their specific use cases, which can be extremely valuable for our internal teams. In addition, they have gathered the cons experienced by our customers, which is used by our product development teams to continue improving upon, thus creating a better experience for end users.