The most powerful web-based call solution
Raúl Galera Domínguez | TrustRadius Reviewer
September 19, 2019

The most powerful web-based call solution

Overall Satisfaction with UberConference

This is a must-have tool for the partnerships department at ReferralCandy. This is the platform we use for our calls with partners, as well as demo calls and even to record podcast episodes at some point. One of the features I like the most is that users can join either from their computers or cellphones, and it's a very robust platform to run screen-sharing sessions.
  • Screen-sharing.
  • Multi-user conference calls.
  • Call recordings.
  • It does not allow users to join a web conference from their smartphones. It forces them to join it from their regular cellphone line.
  • It's a powerful yet free tool to organize professional calls.
  • It has been a crucial partner and has led us to discover other Dialpad products.
In my opinion, one of UberConference's key benefits is the fact that they're web-based. Most of the tools we use nowadays are web-based as well, so it was kind of annoying having to download and install software on your computer just so you can have a call with someone. I think UberConference is better than Zoom (better audio and video quality, way better UX) and it doesn't force me to have their software installed on my computer like Zoom does.
I've never had to contact the support team, and I've been using them for over three years, which is great.

Do you think UberConference delivers good value for the price?

Are you happy with UberConference's feature set?

Did UberConference live up to sales and marketing promises?

Did implementation of UberConference go as expected?

Would you buy UberConference again?

Scenarios where UberConference is well suited:
- Customer calls.
- Demo (presentation, screen-sharing) calls.

Scenarios where UberConference is less appropriate:
- I used to say that UberConference might not be a good fit for team calls, since they didn't offer video calls, but after their last update they're now also offering HD video calls, so now I can't really think of a scenario in which UberConference would not work.