Great Content Hub For SMBs
April 11, 2019
Great Content Hub For SMBs
Manager in MarketingMarketing and Advertising Company, 11-50 employees
Score 6 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with Uberflip
We used Uberflip primarily as a content hub. We uploaded all of our content, except blogs, to Uberflip and linked from our main website to the content item. Uberflip was mainly used by the marketing department in terms of management but was used by sales to build out campaigns and customer service for training guides. Uberflip enabled us to house a lot of content without needing to upload it directly to our website or host on a CDN. It also enabled us to easily share content with prospects and customers, while also layering in a CTA and related content.
- Categorizing content: making categories or tagging content was a great feature for us as we were able to easily separate content based on need.
- Embedding feature: Uberflip's embed feature was a great thing to utilize. We could embed content we housed on Uberflip on our site and even serve up related content to users.
- Customer service: Any time a problem or questions or new feature came about, Uberflip's customer service was always on-point. They always helped us find a solution in a timely manner.
- Customizing Uberflip sites: We found it extremely difficult to make our Uberflip site match our main domain. Main navigation took forever to match and required heavy coding and specific files.
- SEO is subpar: The SEO features offered on content is, in my opinion, very basic and barely scratches the surface of optimizing. You're only able to change titles and descriptions, and a little bit of the URLs.
- CTAs: We utilized the CTAs a lot on your account, but making them stand out with an image or particular color required a lot of coding and patience to get just right.
- While we did see ROI come about, it took it over a year to truly show it's worth.
- It has helped our customer service team train new customers, which has aided in improved customer service.
- We've seen an increase in content downloads and shares. More eyes are getting to our content which is great.
The only competitor we looked at in comparison to Uberflip was Visually. From our perspective, Visually just didn't align with the content hub needs we were needing. We also had a more enjoyable sales process with Uberflip as they spent a lot of time customizing our demo platform and the training we received.
I feel like small agencies or start-ups would be great for using Uberflip. It takes the hassle of housing all the content on the server out of the picture. It's also great in making the content much more shareable for sales and customer service. Larger companies could use Uberflip, but I feel that it'd be too basic and would require multiple managers.