Overall Satisfaction with UKG Pro (formerly Ultimate Software UltiPro)
We use UKG company-wide to manage our recruiting, payroll, timekeeping, and performance management. It also serves as our main way of storing employee data. UKG has allowed us to better serve our managers via reports, data collection, and overall ease of managing the "data" of employees. We use the home page as a catch-all for all company communication and it houses our policies, procedures, and company announcements. UKG is easy to use for our employees and managers and has changed, for the better, how HR serves our internal customers.
- Reports: Easy to create, store and run for managers.
- Employee Data: Easy for employees to make updates to personal information and to find applicable data relevant to them.
- Benefits management: Easy open enrollment features, data feeds with benefit carriers run smoothly, ease of use for employees to see what benefits they currently have.
- Recruiting: More standard reports to help in looking at applicant data
- Workforce Management: Need easier way for employees to see PTO while in a timesheet.
- BI: More training or basic reports for use
- Improved time to fill open positions.
- Cost savings on HR labor by reducing headcount needs in dept.
- Increased employee awareness of company policies, etc.
A very fast system; any issues we have had are usually on the company side. If/when UKG has an issue they promptly send out an email with what they are doing to correct and then they send emails once corrected.
Best support hands down. Our salesperson still checks in with us two years later! Fast response from service tickets as well from our customer relations manager. Have had top-notch service from the very beginning. Proactive service teams; they reach out when they see a problem instead of waiting on you to find it! We had a W-2 issue and UKG found it before we did and had a plan in place for correction!
I, as the HR Director, messed up the employer contributions on medical benefits so it was not pulling correctly for W-2 purposes. This was discovered in January before W-2's were to be printed. Christian Darrisaw, a UKG employee, went above and beyond to help me correct and he followed up until we had W-2's printed. He stayed with us step by step to make sure we were able to correct and print W-2's on time.
If you want a centralized way to manage all aspects of HR. I can't imagine there being a better solution than UKG. I have implemented 4 systems throughout my career and UKG is leap years ahead of any competition. It works well for both small and large companies, regardless of industry.