Overall Satisfaction with UKG Ready
We use UKG Ready as our primary human resources suite. It provides all services from onboarding, records management, payroll, open enrollment, insurance, and accrual tracking and offboarding. We are cloud-hosted across the entire organization and employees can access their employee portal at any time from any device. UKG Ready is also linked to UKG Telestaff, which serves as our timekeeping platform for payroll and paytable information transfer.
- Records management
- Employee portal
- Insurance and open enrollment
- Employee evaluations
- Enhanced UKG Telestaff integration
- Real time accruals management with UKG Telestaff
- With our previous third-party payroll provider, payroll processing was a 6-8 hour day. With the UKG Ready/UKG Telestaff combination, the process is completed in under 4 hours on a regular basis.
- Cloud hosting comes at a cost, but we have found that having the convenience of 24-hour support is a welcome offset to in-house IT, onsite hosting, and hardware management. UKG Ready's cloud hosting services are constantly updating software and feature redundant operations for records management.
- As an organization whose HR department is completely in-house, the UKG Ready platform saves HR time on a daily basis with multiple aspects of their day-to-day processes. All services from onboarding to offboarding and all components in between are available on UKG Ready.
Our organization was a long-time user of UKG Telestaff and we found that the ADT payroll services did not integrate easily for payroll processing and management. The success we experienced with UKG Telestaff (formerly Kronos) made the decision easy to continue with their products, like UKG Ready, when our organization separated from local government and became a stand-alone entity. UKG Ready's integration did not come without issues by any means, however, the build and integration teams (on both sides) were able to cooperate and work through all the problems encountered.
We have yet to fully deploy all the services offered by the UKG platform, however, those portions that we are using perform exactly as we need them to. We configure improved processes daily and UKG Ready almost always has the functionality we require.
We are a fire service organization with 110 employees. UKG Ready provides our only HR platform for all personnel including firefighting staff, administrative staff, support staff and mechanics, and our community volunteer programs. Since the UKG rollout nearly 4 years ago, I receive feedback from staff daily on the convenience of having a program, such as UKG Ready, to have access to. By comparison, a neighboring department utilizes a program managed by the City government and they are very dissatisfied.
It seems like the build team and integration were a bit lacking. It felt like we went live without fully understanding how to use the program. Part of this was driven by local circumstances and how our organization moved away from local government control and the timing of the whole turnaround. Since then, we have been able to configure and build the spaces we need and we continue to enhance the functionality of these areas within UKG Ready.
Do you think UKG Ready delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with UKG Ready's feature set?
Did UKG Ready live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of UKG Ready go as expected?
Would you buy UKG Ready again?
UKG Ready solves many issues related to human resources management for smaller organizations that function as stand-alone entities outside of local government control, or those who seek opportunities to remove their organization from local government. The platform provides the ability for all personnel to view, manage, and update their information as it relates to HR and employee management. Our organization does not use UKG Ready for time management, however, this is also a functional component of UKG Ready.