Overall Satisfaction with UltiPro
We use recruiting, UltiPro Time Management, and BI but do not use benefits. We currently struggle because mid market customers cannot import benefits. We need to manually key these in. We are also struggling with getting the system to preform at its full potential. Need to build a product road map with my customer success MGR.
- Core is very user friendly.
- Payroll is simple and easy to use/understand.
- Love Cognos capabilities.
- Good canned reports.
- UltiPro Time Management (UTM) - Not user friendly and hard for end user to navigate.
- When creating custom fields, those fields should flow through the entire platform.
- Need better service/better partnership building so customer service could really understand my needs and goals.
UltiPro is a strongly desired system with lots of good opportunity but there is definitely room for improvement. I wish mid market customers had more cabaility to do things on their own without always having to involve account managers.
UKG Pro Feature Ratings
Evaluating UltiPro and Competitors
dayforce- ceridian, paylocity, adp, paychex - - - - Really LOVED dayforce for time management.