Overall Satisfaction with UltiPro
We use UltiPro across our organization for payroll, benefits and HRIS. We chose UltiPro so we could have all of our data in one place. Specifically for payroll and time and attendance.
- Provides information to employees in a user friendly environment
- Has many available reports plus Business Intelligence to create your own
- UltiPro Time Management (UTM) is my least favorite module. It
- Beneficiaries should be available in the benefit section. Employees have said that it is not logical to have them under contacts. Maybe it could be in both places and linked together.
UltiPro is continually trying to improve processes and their customer service is outstanding!
Our configuration is extremely complex and I think we have managed to make it work very well.
UKG Pro Feature Ratings
UltiPro is fairly easy to learn and I would recommend it. The only thing we had a problem with is that we are a subsidiary of a larger company and we have not been able to customize some of the modules like the recruiting and onboarding to represent our specific company.
- Online training
- In-person training
UltiUniversity site is VERY thorough and covers a vast array of topics. I like that there are different learning methods available such as videos, webinars and white sheets.
It has been several years since I attended an in-person class so things may have improved. When I did attend the class I felt like the instructor was not as knowledgeable as she could have been. I also felt like we needed more time to cover the material presented.
103 - HRIS Admin, Payroll and users
- Time and Attendance
- Employee Profile Management
- Downloading job descriptions and other documents to employee profiles.
- Business Intelligence Reporting
While UltiPro is not perfect the transition to another platform will deter us from changing to something else.