Overall Satisfaction with UltiPro
All employees have access to the system. The primary departments with more than employee or manager access include HR, IT, and Accounting. We have set-up many seamless integrations with other systems which greatly reduces the manpower it would take to populate the data by hand. The reporting capabilities with BI allowed us to reduce our HR headcount by one person, thus saving us money.
- Complete HRIS and Payroll system. Some companies do one or the other well, but UltiPro can handle it all.
- The collaboration tools and feedback sites allow customers to get answers to questions easily and also feel like they have a say in future enhancements.
- Employees can do everything in the cloud, allowing customers to be more agile.
- Ideally modules would not be released without being fully developed. The new Recruiting module came out without the necessary reports to do Affirmative Action plan reporting and is not included in BI.
- Time Management should be included in the Job Change business processes and should allow effective and future dating.
- Life Events need improvement, specifically the ability to effective/future date. This is a major pain point for us.
- ADP Workforce Now,ADP eTime
The ADP system we used was really old and everything had to be done in multiple steps. The reporting features were very limited and scheduling was not an option. Also they did not offer some of the other modules and provide a seamless solution. ADP customer service was hit and miss whereas UltiPro customer service is excellent.
I have done quite a few referrals for Ultipro over the years, and the first question I always ask is whether they will have someone dedicated to the implementation and what they plan to use the system for. If they are only using it for the core system they probably don't need a dedicated person to implement, but it is always helpful. I also point out that the system is not perfect, but it is constantly improving, so going in with realistic expectations is key. Sometimes prospects are sold on the idea that Ultipro will fix all of their problems, but the fact is that there will be areas they have to compromise on. But overall it is the best system I have worked with and highly recommend it.