Updated August 16, 2017
Score 5 out of 10
web based non-enterprise
- HR, Payroll, Benefits, Recruitment, Time & Attendance, Talent Mgmt, Compensation Planning
Overall Satisfaction with UltiPro
UltiPro is used to manage employees. Employees and managers use self service. It is also used for time. We are having issues with Security profiles, workflows and the way the system was implemented about five years ago that doesn't seem to meet our business needs now. We need to do a complete review of how we can make the system work better for us. We need training help to make sure we know the system.
- Able to access anywhere. Multi locations within our business.
- First opening page is great for messages to employees and is easy to use and change.
- The product is easy to use for someone with little computer skills.
- Benefits - need to streamline so that the plans drive what the deduction should be. Not the other way around. A one page summary of benefits is needed on an employee page with plan, level of cover, amounts elected and payroll deduction (costs)
- Performance Management - needs to be more flexible - Goals and Competencies should follow the employee so that the new manager can review the past goals if the employee transferred mid year.
- Benefit calculations for life amounts and disability coverage should be easily accessed.
- Customer Service - getting an answer right away with a phone call instead of having to wait and put in a ticket and then have to wait again until someone with the expertise can call back with knowledge.
- Product Development seems to be a priority - but sometimes when one thing is upgraded it effects something else and was not tested enough.