Great job UltiPro!
Updated February 05, 2019
Great job UltiPro!
Score 9 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with UltiPro
UltiPro is used throughout McFarland Clinic to include Human Resources, Accounting, clinic-wide department managers and all employees access their employee record on UltiPro's web environment. It is our one true source of employee data from hiring to benefits to payroll to our general ledger. It also provides paperless access for all employees to view their employment, benefits, and payroll records.
- Providing excellent support regarding any issues or questions that pop up through the submission of online tickets.
- Providing fast payroll related support when payrolls are being processed, errors occur and you need to complete payroll processing quickly.
- The web access for all employees is great. Employees can access information regarding their employment, benefits and payroll records.
- I've heard talk about UltiPro removing access to the back office environment. Although the web environment is great too, I cannot imagine not having access to the back office since I access it regularly for my job. It seems for me, the back office contains more easily accessible data that I could not do as easily without.
- I wish the PTO accrual rollover at year end would have an option to run separately from payroll processing. We select to rollover accrual balances and then accrue as of 01/01 every year, however, if someone has been paid PTO on the first paycheck of the year, it reduces the employees PTO balance before the rollover occurs rather than after the rollover in the currently year.
- Costs savings
- Time savings
- Consolidating HR administration under a single solution
- Security and peace of mind
I think with UltiPro the reporting functionality through Cognos/Business Intelligence reporting has been great for the most part. However, I do find it frustrating at times when fields are named differently between viewing them in the back office or on the web and in the tables used for reporting. It can be difficult finding the correct field at times.
UKG Pro Feature Ratings
Although, some things are relatively easy to use without training, I would highly recommend training to make sure you are utilizing UltiPro features correctly. Training combined with testing feature out before using them will help prevent errors that could have been foreseen ahead of time. Many questions can be answered during training as well. Instructors are also likely to point out common concerns.
They were always very helpful, informative and tried answering company specific questions when possible. The in-person training allowed us to more easily ask questions as they arose and get direct responses that pertained to our situation. And when attending training with other organizations, those others attending sometimes ask questions we had not even thought of yet but affect us as well.
I think the UltiPro support team is great. My experience is that they strive to provide the best support possible. There are very few occasions where a question or concern cannot be answered. And I appreciate that when the urgency is high, they try to respond quickly...as is such when payroll is in the middle of being processed.
Relationship with Ultimate Software
They have been great to work with and work hard to communicate updates to us regulary. Sometimes, the information can be overwhelming, but for the most part they keep us up to date on important changes. When we have questions or concerns about using any part of UltiPro, they always do their best to get us answers.