Overall Satisfaction with UltiPro
Ultipro is being used across our organization for over 130 facilities for payroll. Ultipro has helped us standardize our payroll and bring it in house, as opposed to having it done in the field, where costly mistakes can occur.
- Payroll. Ultipro has the flexibility you need to get your payroll done.
- Importing benefit files. UltiPro makes it particularly easy to bring in files from your 401K and health and welfare providers.
- Importing Time Files.
- SUPPORT! Their support is top notch. We've had year end issues as new users and their customer service reps worked many long hours to help us complete our year end in a timely manner and correctly.
- The year end process could be a little more user friendly.
- Tax reconciliation can also be a bit more user friendly. Best practices for that functionality is not explained very well at all.
- Some of the front end imports could use more user functionality. We do a lot of conversions. Being able to do a direct deposit stand alone import would be great. We've asked but so far have not recieved that functionality.
UKG Pro Feature Ratings
They have quite the selection in their Ulti University. If you need knowledge, they have a live online class to help you. I've taken about half of all courses that are offered and they have helped my Ultipro experience tremendously. The classes are interactive so you have lessons to do as the class goes on and you also recieve a manual for later reference.
Their support is TOP NOTCH. Let me give you an example. The first year we had to do medical reporting on the W2s, we failed miserably as a company. Our customer service rep worked until 2am one evening to help us get this right. She worked the weekend. And we continue to receive that service years later. They also have a chat area on their support site for payroll issues that are stopping payroll from continuing. We have used this successfully several times. Ultipro is 100% committed to making sure your payroll is correct when it goes out the door.