Overall Satisfaction with UltiPro
They are always helpful and will send follow up or even training documents on what was just asked. Currently we only use Canada and have a separate HR system so not using the system to its fullest, but in the areas we are using, I have never had an issue with support. Even had to call at 9pm and they were able to help.
I have to update my LinkdeIn as I know work for Asurion and use Ultipro for Canada - customer service is awesome and the system is great. We were on ADP PCPW and would take 2 days to process payroll as we would have to send off for previews and wait and uploading files took hours. Ultipro has cut our process in half. Very user friendly. Currently at Asurion we are only using Ultipro for our Canada process.
- Customer Service's knowledge is great. Currently using UltiPro for Canada and going thru year end was very painless so far.
- The system is very quick when uploading and also calucating the payrolls.
- The Ultipro web function for employees is very user friendly.
- A little more reports on BI.
- It seems that in UltiPro Backoffice it is still easier to make changes or update codes.
- For accruals it seems there is no order or operation if you have roll function.
Since [I'm] new at Canada it is sometimes easier to walk thru some of the online training with a live person - but the quick tours are very helpful.
We had a person come in to set up the system - other than that we used the system at a prior company so were already familiar with some ascepts. I had never processed payroll via web so the trainer was very helpful for that.