Overall Satisfaction with UltiPro
I have used this system for the past 9 years. Compared to other systems that I have seen, worked with, and seen demonstrated, it by far the most user friendly system.
We currently use UltiPro for recruiting, onboarding new hires, payroll processing, and time and attendance for hourly employees.
- UltiPro is a very user friendly system beginning with the employees' use for personal information, including tax changes, reviewing pay statements and updating life events.
- UltiPro is a well rounded system that allows HR and Payroll to work in unison from the initial onboarding of new hires to terminations.
- The Time and Attendance system for hourly employees is friendly and provides easy importing of hours for payroll processing.
- From a payroll aspect, UltiPro allows the company to oversee and manage the system.
- Although I like the system, it would be helpful if some of the systems communicated a bit more, i.e. UTA import could be streamlined instead of manually needing to be done.
- When using the Time Off Requests through the web portal, there is not a way to import the approved requests outside the current pay period. This has to be done manually.
- It would be nice to be able to print/sort the 1095-C forms by pay groups when you are a large company.
The online classes are very detailed. If you are not able to participate in the actual class, you can always see it later "on-demand".
The trainers have been well informed and are able to handle most questions. If there is something that they could not address, they were quick to follow up once they had the answer or solution.