Overall Satisfaction with Unitrends Data Center Backup and Recovery
We currently implement Unitrends as our Disaster Recovery equipment for our entire organization for our critical systems. This includes our phone system, servers, and user data. We use Unitrends on-prem equipment which backs us that data to the cloud.
- Great support when needed.
- Once installed, you don't have to constantly manage it.
- Easy to restore data from backup.
- Pricing could be better for education.
- Unitrends has only had a positive impact on our business objectives so far, I don't have any negatives on it at this time.
Do you think Unitrends delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Unitrends's feature set?
Did Unitrends live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of Unitrends go as expected?
Would you buy Unitrends again?
Before Unitrends we were paired with a local service that would backup our data off-site in a different physical location, but we have since discontinued that service. With Unitrends I've been able to monitor our daily backups when needed and can rest easy at night knowing that if there is a problem it will email me immediately. So far, my backups have been running smoothly and automated without any issues.