May 21, 2020
Score 6 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with VanillaSoft
VanillaSoft is used as a lead management tool for our intake department. We use it to manage online leads and track them through our intake funnel.
- Easy to track leads and pick up a colleague's trail
- User-friendly and intuitive design--there is never a question of where the right button is.
- Highly customizable, easy to add or delete sections, as well as personalize the specifics to your business
- The design is clunky and unappealing, it is hard to find the information you need unless you know where to look
- Pop-ups and notifications interfere with the workflow, it forces a user to deal with the notification before proceeding
- The cue system means there is no landing page. After finalizing a lead, a user is redirected to another lead depending on the cue, takes a lot of control out of users' hands
- Sales and increased efficiency from lead to close
- Lower productivity due to semi-constant tinkering with the system and slow processing speed
- Increased ease of communication between team members and accurate record-keeping
Do you think VanillaSoft delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with VanillaSoft's feature set?
Did VanillaSoft live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of VanillaSoft go as expected?
Would you buy VanillaSoft again?
VanillaSoft is well suited for call centers and lead management systems with reasonably high volume, especially if team members are expected to exchange or double up on leads. It is less appropriate in settings where each lead requires significant follow-up and would accumulate many notes over a long period of time.