VanillaSoft is the before, during, and after CRM. I used it over 10 years ago, and came back to it a year ago —still rock solid.
Overall Satisfaction with VanillaSoft
It is used for appointment setting for small business clients throughout the country. Vanilla Soft is used for tracking CRM and representatives' time making calls. It's got many more uses with management, but that's my personal experience with it.
- VanillaSoft makes follow up easy and seamless. I live off of the notes and reminders!
- I inherit accounts from other reps and I can hit the ground running on those accounts.
- I used Vanilla Soft in the early 2000s. I just came back to it last year, no real training needed.
- I would like user-defined callback time-frames. Maybe the company I work for set these. The user needs the option! I can try a cold-call again in 2 days, (often too soon) or 7 days (on the same day of the week that I already couldn't make a connection) or go to another screen and set up an official callback (which gets me excited for no reason, because the callback is being used for call spacing, and not a true follow up). Let me tell the system how many days I want to space my call so I can quickly move on to the next call.
- Main numbers have ext box, but add-on numbers you're referred to DON'T. I end up putting extensions in the contact's TITLE just to keep it in a visible place. It can be difficult getting an extension. If you don't see that you got it in the previous call, you lose a lot of steam, and sales can be grueling enough as it is.
- Maybe a place for highlights about a client. Notes age out with newer notes. Critical info often gets lost in the string of transactions.
- I'm a user, not a manager. But I love that my log in time is how my time gets tracked. Management can see I work hard with no downtime. Period. I really like that. You can't fudge that, and you can stand out in a visible way. With remote work, that's huge.
Vanilla Soft is clean, easy, and fairly intuitive. Seamless part of the job.
Do you think VanillaSoft delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with VanillaSoft's feature set?
Did VanillaSoft live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of VanillaSoft go as expected?
Would you buy VanillaSoft again?
It's outstanding for sales calls and appointment setting. Excellent conversation tracking when the user keeps good notes.