A quick, easy and useful application!
October 18, 2022

A quick, easy and useful application!

Jishant Sukhija | TrustRadius Reviewer

Overall Satisfaction with Vantage Circle

Vantage Circle is really useful for our rewards program, we use it as platform for sharing reward points with our winners in various events like in-house contests and game events, competitions, in person or virtual events.
It's been really useful for me as a user whenever I received any reward points, and I could easily redeem those points on any of my favorite e-commerce websites. Redemption and usage has always been hassle free and convenient.
  • Quick and easy redemption of the reward points
  • Additional cashback discounts that can be used on any of the e-commerce websites are always available.
  • Multiple different areas to explore while redeeming your points.
  • They can onboard more online or offline partners including Ajio, JioMart, IKEA etc
  • Custom amount option should also be there while point redemption, right now only fixed size value coupons can be availed.
  • Online and instant point redemption
  • Quick customer chat support for any issues or queries
  • It's been positive for our firm and team as it's widely used in rewarding our people

Do you think Vantage Circle delivers good value for the price?

Are you happy with Vantage Circle's feature set?

Did Vantage Circle live up to sales and marketing promises?

Did implementation of Vantage Circle go as expected?

Would you buy Vantage Circle again?

Vantage Circle is totally suitable for any firm or team where they want to use it as a reward platform, for any of your events or contests, this can be used as a quick, easy and a fantastic way of rewarding people through these non-taxable rewards through the points which can be redeemed almost everywhere we do our online or offline shopping these days.
It's not suitable for clients who are looking forward to reward direct money transfer as a form of reward.