Great product without limits
March 15, 2021
Great product without limits
Score 8 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with Varicent Incentive Compensation Management
Varicent Incentive Compensation Management is used to calculate commissions to different populations: internal network but also external companies that bring business. The idea is to use ICM as the single source of truth regarding how commissions are calculated. It also allows [managing] the entire lifecycle of the commissions, from the receiving of financial movements to the calculation, the payment in [the] accounting system, and the edition of statements.
- Calculate commissions
- Keep track of the history of the calculation for legal purpose
- Restitution of the data for front end users
- Flexibility of the tool that allows us to do pretty much everything we can
- Frequent new release of the tool that brings enhancements, new features
- Complete admin functionalities
- Reports are still quite rigid
- Reports are not very user friendly
- Some features in the admin are not well optimized (browsing [through] components, searching for dependencies)
- Improved time to market for new functionalities
- [Improved] reporting for front end users
- Improved financial cycles with less defects that leads to a greater payee's satisfaction
Varicent Incentive Compensation Management interfaces are improved quite often. Ergonomy is improved as well. This results in a better understanding and usage of the tool by back-end users. The tool is also API enabled, which is great when thinking of the implementation of special technical needs. [Debugging] is easier and done faster. From the front end POV, the results are reachable easier and faster. Browsing through the different reports is more intuitive.
Support is always on our side to help [to] solve issues/finding [a] solution [to] particular needs. The support is available 24/7 and [provides] good technical analysis. The support is also listening to what customers and users [want.] New releases are issued every [month] and provide better stability, new features, and enhancements to the tool.
Varicent Incentive Compensation Management is a tool that allows [users] to implement the specific rules applying to the business, [without] any technical constraints from the tool. The reports would, however, need to be a little bit less rigid and add more controls regarding what has been entered by users.
From financial movements integration to the restitution, it's easy to monitor and track the lifecycle of commissions and the calculations that took place. The tool allows to automatically notify some users in some defined scenarios to gain efficiency, control, and risk management. The tool is easy to set up and allows to decrease the time to market for new functionalities or implement new change requests.