Overall Satisfaction with Veeam Backup for Microsoft Office 365
It is used across the whole organization. I am the single point of contact for all technical issues related to Office 365. The Veeam Backup for Microsoft Office 365 addresses our need for a reliable set-it and forget-it backup solution.
- It is easy to configure as it has the same look and feel of Veeam Backup and Replication.
- It is very granular with the ability to enable the options that we need.
- The support team has been easy to work with. Their deep knowledge of the product and good communication skills allows them to effectively answer our questions in a timely manner.
- The search capabilities need to be enhanced. A user once asked for a specific file to be restored but had no idea when it was deleted. There is not a means in Veeam to be able to search for a file name and have it return the last date and time that file was backed up.
- I like to call Veeam Backup for Microsoft Office 365 my "Get out of jail free" card. Users rely on me to be able to recover accidentally deleted Office 365 content.
- The Veeam Backup for Microsoft Office 365 has been a stress reliever. It has taken away that question that lurks in the back of my mind, wondering if my office backups will be recoverable when needed.
- It has been a time saver. Freeing me up to focus on the other important business needs. I appreciate that!
My awakening to the need for a more robust backup solution came when the CEO asked me to restore a deleted folder in his Outlook inbox that had been deleted months before! He didn't realize it had been deleted until it was needed months later. Yikes! This required a third party backup solution that Veeam filled.
The look and feel of the user interface is identical to that of Veeam Backup and Recovery. Its well laid out structure with easily identifiable intuitive modules makes my time spent there fast and efficient. It is very usable.
We had a sales manager who cleaned out his inbox before leaving the company. This did not alarm anyone until nine months later someone in customer service realized that he was using that inbox to store important customer commitment information. The ensuing panic was mitigated by restoring all the presumably lost emails.
Having the flexibility to restore in a variety of formats has allowed me to meet the needs of the widely varying requests I get. It could be a traveling sales rep that needs access to archived emails or a large number of documents that need to be compressed before emailing. It is another way this software make[s] my job easier.
I love the ease and speed of restoring files. The process is intuitive and quick. I also love the ease of backup. The former backup of an onsite Exchange server was fraught with peril. Now that it is in the cloud being backed up with Veeam, that problem has vanished.
The other products we reviewed were lacking in various respects. Because we already were using Veeam Backup & Replication it was a natural choice. Hindsight shows it was a good decision.
The Veeam support staff seem as if I am always dealing with a third-tear support technician. I am no longer forced to spend large amounts of time going over the obvious solutions. I appreciate that. They are knowledgeable and helpful.
Do you think Veeam Backup for Microsoft 365 delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Veeam Backup for Microsoft 365's feature set?
Did Veeam Backup for Microsoft 365 live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Veeam Backup for Microsoft 365 go as expected?
Would you buy Veeam Backup for Microsoft 365 again?
Our office utilizes Veeam Backup and Replication for DR and archival of our virtual server infrastructure. Veeam Backup for Microsoft Office 365 is a great fit in this environment. I especially appreciate the fact that it verifies the validity of the backups on its own, enabling it to be a good "set it and forget it" backup solution.