Overall Satisfaction with Veeam Backup for Microsoft Office 365
We use Veeam Backup for Microsoft Office 365 to have a safe backup of our staff emails. This has been a great extension to our current Veeam Backup of all our physical and VM servers. Using Veeam Backup for Microsoft Office 365 has been a very easy experience, and that is what you want with backup\recoveries. Deployment is very quick and easy to get deployed. The backups are performed quickly which means that our internet bandwidth is not being utilized for long periods of time. I really enjoy using these products so much so I am using Veeam backup at home as well.
- Deployment - Very quick and easy to do.
- Speed - Fast backups means less internet bandwidth used which is always a bonus.
- Reliability - Backups run when set and you can be sure they will.
- Data Restore - Easy to use if you need to restore a large or small amount of data.
- Backs up OneDrive, SharePoint, and Exchange in one solution.
- Storage can be onsite and cloud.
- Clearer error information, more details.
- Hard to fault as I am very happy with the product.
- Price wise you cannot put a dollar value on recovering lost data.
- This product is great value.
We needed some old emails that were required after an infrastructure upgrade and data backup. The company contracted to do this work discovered that the emails were not backed up. We discussed the need to get an effective system as a high priority. Veeam Backup for Microsoft Office 365 had the solution already, and as we already used Veeam it was a no brainer.
It is only being used at this stage for email. We have not had to recover any at this point.
Allowing for point in time reference to data is great. It has awesome support when needed. Backup and restore functions are so easy to follow.
When I have had issues, the tech and documented support have been amazing. The documented support or online knowledge base has full detail and processes needed to resolve the issue you are having.
Do you think Veeam Backup for Microsoft 365 delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Veeam Backup for Microsoft 365's feature set?
Did Veeam Backup for Microsoft 365 live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Veeam Backup for Microsoft 365 go as expected?
Would you buy Veeam Backup for Microsoft 365 again?
As we are only using this to currently backup staff emails, we find it is perfect. By law, we need to retain information for long periods. If we have the need to find a staff member's emails, and they have left, we can have trust in knowing it can be pulled from our backups.