September 01, 2020
Score 9 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with Versature
I am writing from a call centre perspective. The entire organization uses Versature for its administrative telephone lines and not its call centre lines. It offers a solution for administrative outbound calls and allows everyone an inbound telephone line with an extension. Every individual uses the voicemail feature, the answering rules (i.e. between 9 am and 12 noon on Wednesdays, the line should go directly to voicemail; but that afternoon, it should be transferred to a cell phone, etc.), and the voicemail transcription (voicemails are recorded and received by email with a helpful transcription that allows you to scan the message to see if it needs to be listened to right away or if it can wait) features. When people call in our administrative line, we use the auto attendant feature to guide them to the appropriate staff member. We also appreciate the three-way call conferencing feature and the easy-to-use call transfer process.
- Working remotely: switching our operations to home was done easily through Versature's online portals.
- Voicemail: transcription/voicemails received through email are very helpful.
- Answering rules: since you can have several answering rules over various timelines, Versature allows you to customize your answering rules properly, which makes better use of your time.
- Voicemail transcription that recognizes French: whenever a voicemail comes in French, the transcription is irrelevant.
- Better voicemail transcription overall: at times, if the person leaving a message speaks too fast or doesn't speak clearly enough, the transcription isn't helpful.
- Integration of time frames with answering rules: currently two windows when it could be just one in my opinion.
I usually scour the help section/articles on their website if I am unsure of how to proceed with something. However, it has happened once or twice that I haven't found the answer I was looking for, and I therefore hopped on to their live chat. Their agents are always polite, kind, and quick to answer any question. If they don't know the answer, they will find it for you after a short pause. For those who prefer calling in and speaking with someone, you can just dial 611 from any Versature phone to reach an agent.
Do you think Versature delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Versature's feature set?
Did Versature live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of Versature go as expected?
Would you buy Versature again?
Versature is versatile - it will likely perform very well in any office setting. It performs especially well with remote employees. When we had to move our operations to home during the pandemic, everyone was able to smoothly transfer calls to home or cell phones, so we didn't have to transfer equipment from one place to another. When we were in an office setting, however, Versature was also quite the helpful system. I don't see us moving away from Versature in a long time, whether we stay working remotely or we move back into the office.