- Analytics provide a way to track engagement.
- Social Sharing is very easy/ automatized.
- VR provides a pay as you go option for businesses with irregular/ low volume email marketing.
- The WYSIWYG editor is easy to use, but is somewhat limited as well.
- Templates are somewhat difficult to personalize/ customize.
- Sometimes the test message arrives in different fonts throughout the email even when the preview screen does not show it.
- Increased Lead generation.
- Better follow-up procedures through provided analytics.
- Improved database through available reports of bounced emails - it allows us to update our records where needed.
VR does what we need it to do. We made some changes to one of the templates that we were happy with and have since copied previous emails and changed the message to fit our current need. Since new messages are somewhat difficult and clunky to draft from scratch, so we decided to do it this way and keep it simple. However, if there was improvement on the interface and the ease of customization it would be very welcomed. I love the provided analytics, as well as being able to incorporate them with Google Analytics to see the web traffic we were able to generate as a result.
If you are looking for something fairly easy and cost efficient to use, VR is a great choice. If you are looking to use it for advanced email marketing messages, it would be beneficial if the user had a good understanding of html to possibly create a more suitable layout etc.