- Multiple methods for our users to send messages. We have users who use the Vertical Response software along with our in-house application (connecting to VR's API) to send messages to our guests
- Cost effective solution that allows us to combine our marketing efforts for our properties at a greatly reduced cost then their previous processes.
- Allowing us to pull response data into our data warehouse to analyze conversion rates on messages to track what does and doesn't work
- When sending multiple large messages (50k) through the API around the same time, the messages sometimes are delayed in getting sent out by 20-30 minutes as it's processing the data.
- More integrated solution for managing people who want to opt-out of only certain messages. Right now, the only option using the unsubscribe link embedded in the message is to remove them entirely. So if we want to manage user preferences so they only get what they want, we have to include 2 links for managing this.
- Quicker turnaround time in launching messages- our marketing teams can execute messages in a much shorter timeframe (the same day even in some cases) then working with 3rd party companies because of the ease of use of the prodcut.
- We can pull clicks and responses back to integrate with our other systems to see how specific messages drive response, something not easy to do when sent externally
- Reduced cost compared to working with 3rd parties.
Product is easy for both technical and non-technical people to use. A cost effective solution for sending out large number of messages. We can manage unsubscribes by individual accounts, so we can have multiple multiple accounts combined to maximize our buying power on credits. Effective API for sending/receiving data makes tool a valuable asset.
How many emails are you planning on sending per month? By buying credits that you'll use over the next 6-12 months at once, you will get a greater cost savings then buying credits as you use them. Also, determine how to setup your accounts...we set them up by outlet so we can the most control over unsubscriptions on emails.