Overall Satisfaction with VMTurbo Operations Manager
VMTurbo is being used in our organization as an analytic engine to deliver intelligence to our clients. We see the value in the product and are working on a go to market strategy to package the product in an orchestration platform. The solution is attracting a lot of attention and will be a differentiator as we go to market jointly.
- VMTurbo provides analytics on the current state of the environment.
- VMTurbo enables recommendations for performance adjustments and optimization.
- VMTurbo is the brain of our orchestration platform.
- The UI can be updated.
- The reports can be a bit more modern.
- The views for different users can be altered for specific end user requirements.
- All positive impacts to both technology and business.
- VMTurbo has reduced CAPEx and OPEx costs for numerous customers.
VMTurbo has removed the decision process that is needed every time provisioning and placement is required. VMTurbo simplifies the process of getting a workload deployed, and reduces the time to deployment saving money. The changes in the process are minimal, the expectations and understanding of the IT environment by the application owners has been drastically reduced.
VMTurbo blows this product out of the water, and provides much more detailed analytics as well as cross platform compatibility. Being in a company where the client makes the decision, we need flexibility and VMTurbo provides that for us.
VMTurbo provides a great analytic platform to both discover and view an IT environment. The details it provides enables views towards how to migrate an application by showing the dependencies with the infrastructure. VMTurbo makes performance/optimization decisions in a split second where a human would take days to realize. VMTurbo keeps an IT environment healthy and efficient.