Overall Satisfaction with Webex App
The Webex App is being used by the delivery department to communicate with some of our clients. We hold daily most of our daily meetings with clients and candidates using the app. The app allows us to communicate with clients in different parts of the planet in real-time. Our company does 90% of its business online.
- It is very easy to share content during meetings which makes it really easy for us to hold presentations and workshops with our clients.
- Unlike other communication apps, Webex App uses minimum data, which makes meetings more efficient because we have fewer participants suffering disconnection. Especially since now a lot of people work from home, not everyone has an optimal internet speed.
- The quality of the video and audio are very good.
- The free version only allows for meetings up to 50 minutes.
- The price could be less premium to allow for more people to subscribe.
- The Webex App outlook plugin could be more user friendly.
- For us, since most of our business meetings are conducted online, Webex App has been a good investment.
The main reason for us selecting Webex App and myself exclusively as well is because it consumes less data than other apps, this allows everyone to keep a stable connection during our meetings. Since a lot of our collaborators work from home, not all of them count with high speed, wide bandwidth internet connections. This used to be an issue for us when we were using zoom because it requires a lot of data and it made our meetings low quality and some of our participants would be taken out of the meetings at times because of this as well.
Do you think Webex App delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Webex App's feature set?
Did Webex App live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of Webex App go as expected?
Would you buy Webex App again?
The Webex App is overall very user friendly, easy to share and schedule meetings, easy to share content during the meetings as well.
In my opinion, the Webex App is well suited for meetings where file-sharing is a big part of the meetings: presentations, workshops, executive updates, etc... We personally use it for all of these scenarios. So far we have not encountered a scenario where Webex App does not perform as required. But I believe that if you are going to be having a small 1:1 meeting throughout the day with your colleagues or classmates, then because of the price tag on it, Webex might not be the best option. It is going to depend a lot on your specific needs, how many people will be joining your meetings, and your budget.