Great video conference tool
August 31, 2022

Great video conference tool

Eva Huynh | TrustRadius Reviewer

Overall Satisfaction with Webex App

I use WebEx in my organization for team meetings, townhall and quick sync up with other people. It is useful nowadays as people tend to work from home so this is the best way to sync up with them on their status. It is also good to share your works and demo your projects with the share screen feature that it has.
  • Great feature that allows screen sharing
  • Allow host to take control and draw on the screen when they need to point out something
  • Easy meeting set up
  • Webex needs a way to automatically save chat messages in a meeting
  • Webex needs a chat feature outside of meeting
  • Webex needs better way to notify user regarding their recording location
  • It lost a lot of my important chats, so it forces me to spend hour writing them again
  • It helps quickly gather people for meeting with its notification system on gmail
  • Easy to use help make people be able to use it more efficiently
I used Skype to communicate before with other people in my organization and it was no where as good as Webex. The issue with Skype is that it cannot do meeting with a large group of people and screen sharing and host taking control is limited. WebEx App has better features and integrations with gmail. So overall, WebEx is a better software.
I only chat with support once regarding a bug that I had with WebEx and they answered promptly. They were professional and nice regarding it so I don't have an issue with them. In term of the bug, I believe it eventually got fixed several months after I raised my concern, so that's good to see that they do their part.

Do you think Webex App delivers good value for the price?

Are you happy with Webex App's feature set?

Did Webex App live up to sales and marketing promises?

Did implementation of Webex App go as expected?

Would you buy Webex App again?

WebEx, with the app being available, is more usable than ever as now you can take it on the go to use any time. Also, the interface is easy to navigate and not too hard on the eyes, which helps in getting through meeting faster since we don't have to go look for buttons. Overall, WebEx is very useable.
I would definitely recommend to my colleagues regarding WebEx for its ability to share screen with others seamlessly and its ability to host meetings with hundreds of people. Also, since this is WebEx app, user can use it on the go too, when they are on the bus, travelling, etc... One major thing they need to note is that WebEx does not save anything written in chat during meetings. I got affected by this multiple times and it is really frustrating.

Webex App Feature Ratings