Overall Satisfaction with Webex Calling
I both use and implement this product and it works great. From a customer perspective, it is easy to use, can be used anywhere, and is readily available. From a partner perspective, it is above the competition and has over 15 years of Unified Communications expertise behind it making it the best on the market
- Ease of implementation
- Readily available
- Backed by Cisco support
- Help articles could use some better search functions
- TAC support is no longer the first stage of support
- First line of support is lacking
- Positive - Implementations are smoother and quicker than other products
- Negative - Customers do not want to be trained to use it
- positive - Overall easier to implement
Webex Contact Center works well with this product. Easy to pair the two for the customer
Well suited for security. Users cannot be removed manually, SSO provides a stable login platform for users from a corporate environment.
RingCentral, Fuze, They have their own features but WxC works best for a corp environment
Do you think Webex Calling delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Webex Calling's feature set?
Did Webex Calling live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of Webex Calling go as expected?
Would you buy Webex Calling again?