August 04, 2021
Engineer in EngineeringInformation Technology & Services Company, 201-500 employees
Score 10 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with Webex Meetings
My organization uses Webex Meetings to facilitate working remotely. Users utilize Webex Meetings to meet internally, but also externally with our customers. We use Webex Meetings for deployment with customers and also for ongoing support. We use Meeting in conjunction with the entire Webex suite of products.
- It is easy to join a meeting with one click.
- Webex gives you lots of flexibility from the standpoint of where you join. You can join from a computer, mobile device, or a room system and have the same experience.
- Webex has a clean and easy to use interface, that makes sense to users.
- Customizing meetings invites could be easier to use.
- Improving consistency across the different meetings suites would be good too.
- Webex makes it easy to get work done from anywhere which has been a real positive during the pandemic.
- Microsoft Teams and Zoom
I think Webex is the superior product to both Microsoft and Zoom. Microsoft's interface is confusing and the meetings are difficult to join. Zoom's interface seems unfinished and unprofessional like it is designed for consumers and is not appropriate for a business setting.
Do you think Webex Meetings delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Webex Meetings's feature set?
Did Webex Meetings live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Webex Meetings go as expected?
Would you buy Webex Meetings again?
I have never had an issue with Webex being available when I needed it. The uptime for a worldwide cloud product is truly impressive.
It is easy to quickly onboard users and get them up to speed using the Webex product. Cisco provided helpful documentation and educational opportunities that make it easy to scale up for any organization or department.
Webex works well on a variety of devices. Their reports and troubleshooting are especially useful for finding any issues that may be happening in real-time.
Webex Meetings Feature Ratings
High quality audio
High quality video
Low bandwidth requirements
Integrates with social media
Record meetings / events
Participant roles & permissions
Confidential attendee list