Overall Satisfaction with Webex Meetings
Cisco Webex is used throughout my entire org (but not throughout the entire company). It allows us to easily collaborate both internally and with our customers, and to maintain a persistent history/repertoire of discussions and any materials shared.
- Host controls during the meeting.
- Ease of joining.
- LOVE the 'File Transfer' feature (especially for files too large to share via email).
- Slow down feature releases, at least until fully ready (i.e. "New" Events).
- Along the same lines, please avoid constant 'delayed' feature releases (if not fully ready for that month's release, maybe hold it for the following month's release?).
- Offer more pre-recorded training options via the new 'golearn.webex.com' LMS site.
- Webex allowed us to seamlessly transition to 100% 'work from home' 18-months ago, without missing a beat -- no lost productivity!
Do you think Webex Meetings delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Webex Meetings's feature set?
Did Webex Meetings live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Webex Meetings go as expected?
Would you buy Webex Meetings again?
Webex Meetings Feature Ratings
Evaluating Webex Meetings and Competitors
Webex Meetings Reliability
Overall the scalability is very good. It was always quite easy to be fully flexible when 'Site Admin' managed; but can get tricky now for some new features when working at an 'org' level in Control Hub (not always as easy to enable a feature just on a test site, for instance, before enabling to the entire org).