Overall Satisfaction with Webexpenses
The entire organization uses this product to submit and approve expense claims. It allows me to submit expense claims to any of our different cost centers and easily track what claims I've submitted and where they stand in the approval process. I can easily see all my claims going back multiple years. It also gives a nice calculation of the total dollar amount for claims in various statuses.
- I like how the interface is pleasantly organized and intuitive.
- The calculations of what amounts are paid, submitted and approved are helpful.
- You're easily able to scroll back through all the claims you've submitted to compare them.
- Attaching supporting documentation is not as intuitive as it could be.
- A search option at the top could be helpful.
- Viewing the supporting documents could be more accessible.
- It's allowed management and finance to easily track expenses in different cost centers.
- It's provided an organized way to ensure claims get reimbursed.
- It's allowed for easy auditing of different departments.
The interface is easy to use and provides visibility to all the information that's most used. Some of my approvers have told me that they don't get email notifications when they have a claim in their queue to approve so that's a possible improvement, but overall, we're very happy with this product!
I can't recall the name of the software my company used before Webexpenses, but it was not as intuitive as this is.
I've been submitting similar monthly expense claims for the last 4 years, and it's been easy to track which approvals each claim has already received and which approvals are still necessary. Copying claims from previous months and just making the necessary changes to the new claims is also a helpful feature.