Takes the expense out of expenses.
November 03, 2021

Takes the expense out of expenses.

Modules Used

• Expense Management

Overall Satisfaction with Webexpenses

The Webexpenses is being used as a digital way for employees to submit expenses in real time for travel and business and is convenient and time efficient.
  • When planning a route to travel the map will auto select the best route.
  • When submitting your mileage the app will automatically calculate the cost.
  • It's an easy way to keep tabs on your claims.
  • Uploading receipts could be easier.
  • The company can identify where the costs of expenses are going.
  • The Webexpenses app is very time efficient from submitting a claim to approval.
I would say overall the Webexpenses app is well designed and has many features including being able to calculate your fuel costs and also providing the most efficient route to travel and a convenient way to store your receipts and your claim can easily be submitted and followed to approval from your phone or computer.
The Webexpenses app has helped me save time as I can download my expenses and receipts straight from my phone and in real-time keep track of my claim submissions as they await approval from my line manager and accounts department and confirmation of my claim submissions passed for payment.
The most important feature of choosing the Webexpenses app is how easy it is to learn and is very user-friendly with all the product features that you would need. The system configuration is easy to read and navigate to the particular feature that is required and the layout is very easy to understand.

Do you think Webexpenses delivers good value for the price?

Are you happy with Webexpenses's feature set?

Did Webexpenses live up to sales and marketing promises?

Did implementation of Webexpenses go as expected?

Would you buy Webexpenses again?

I find the Webexpenses app very good for travel expenses I have used this for many months and is quick and convenient to upload your expenses and see in real-time when your claim is submitted to being approved to payment in a very easy to format.