Webexpenses

Webexpenses

Modules Used

• Travel

Overall Satisfaction with Webexpenses

Webexpenses is used by my organization for all travel and related expenses. This solves the issue of waiting for paperwork to be sent to the relevant department for authorization as it is all actioned electronically. It is a user-friendly and hassle-free way to claim my travel expenses. I find that the mileage tracking tool gives accurate information for my journeys and past payments are easy to monitor.
  • Tracks the mileage used from start point to destination.
  • Is user friendly and easy to understand.
  • Makes tracking past journeys easy to see on the website.
  • All receipts can be uploaded.
  • I have used this system now for several years and don't have any issues.
  • The positives are that Senior Management can monitor staff expenses at a glance.
Webexpenses is user-friendly and has features that are easy to use.
I find that having an electronic system is so much easier than the old paper-based expense forms we used to use. This saves time and costs can be monitored much more easily.
Webexpenses save time not only for the finance department but also for staff. The features available are fully suitable and integrate into the organizations' needs.

Do you think Webexpenses delivers good value for the price?

Are you happy with Webexpenses's feature set?

Did Webexpenses live up to sales and marketing promises?

Did implementation of Webexpenses go as expected?

Would you buy Webexpenses again?

I find that Webexpenses is well suited for a large organization as the tracking of mileage etc can be monitored by Senior Management easily and effectively. Also, the mileage tracking tool gives accurate information
for journeys taken by members of staff.