November 06, 2021
Consultant in SalesHuman Resources Company, 201-500 employees
Score 9 out of 10
- Expense Management
Overall Satisfaction with Webexpenses
It is being used across the organization by all employees who expense travel or require accommodation, as well as further sundry expenses. A really simple and straightforward way to upload your expenses and have them approved. The web application is great to have too allows you to do your expenses while on the move. Receipt scanning is accurate and quick which saves further time meaning you don't have to tediously type in expenses.
- Very quick way to upload receipts.
- Few steps required to do expenses.
- Approval process easy.
- The receipt scanning doesn't always work - the total doesn't get picked up.
- A copy function would be helpful as sometimes the same expenses appear the following month.
- A way to split expenses among two users would be helpful.
- Previously you would have to manually scan expenses using a photocopier and have them signed and then put them in an envelope! Big time saving so Consultants can focus on selling.
- Accounts departments require less capacity as its all automated.
- Good tracking of expenses through the dashboard for managers.
As I've said very straightforward and easy. Quick to log in, set up expenses, add in detail, upload receipts. The approver requires little input in approving. Very open dashboard allowing users to view how much has been spent and also on what - useful in reducing expenses in certain areas and keeping costs down.
As mentioned lots of time is saved through the automated way web expenses work. It makes it very suitable for working away from the office. As things get back to normal more travel is likely and staying away and I need an efficient way of being able to send through claims and have them approved.
I can't comment on this I didn't purchase the system but it has made a difference to the overall business. It's far quicker to make claims, have them approved, and also report on them after the fact so very valuable from these perspectives. I think the process of having it installed was fairly painless too.
Do you think Webexpenses delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Webexpenses's feature set?
Did Webexpenses live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Webexpenses go as expected?
I wasn't involved with the implementation phase
Would you buy Webexpenses again?
When on the road it is a very convenient way to keep on top of expenses by immediately scanning in receipts and uploading them. A quick few drop downs selected and you have completed your expenses. Not sure where it isn't appropriate all scenarios for me work well - on the road, in the office.