Overall Satisfaction with WebMerge
It's used by our service center department to prefill PDF applications. It saves our service team from having to manually prefill applications for our customers.
- It consumes PDF applications and prefills them from a database or form. If your file is not in PDF form it can work from applications such as Microsoft Word.
- It has logic that enables you to bundle applications based on criteria. For example you could bundle state specific applications with a new business applications if a state criteria is met.
- It has several integrations partners in the fields of E Signature and Forms.
- I wish you could update field tags in WebMerge instead of having to download the PDF and then correct them in a PDF editor. The download/upload feature works well but the updating of field tags isn't nearly easy to work with as some E Signature companies such as DocuSign and Echosign.
- The return on investment has been very good. It's very cost effective product. Our service team is on the phone and it takes away from the customer service if they are having to input the same information on applications. Web Merge eliminates additional key strokes while giving customers more time to run their business.
WebMerge does a great job of prefilling applications and forms. It doesn't matter if you have a word document or a PDF. It's handles a variety of data types such as text boxes, date, check box and option buttons. If you are prefilling a PDF it has limitations if you have a large narrative field that needs to grow and expand.