Overall Satisfaction with WebPT
We use it for notes, billing, home exercise program, and patient follow-up. It is what we use to run our physical therapy practice.
- Integration of notes and billing
- Ease of documentation after a patient visit
- Follow-up with patients
- Quite often, the software has been having issues lately affecting functionality. A more stable platform
- I would like the text appointment reminders to tell the patient that they cannot respond to the text
- Less time on notes allows more time for patient care
- Appointment reminders has lowered our no shows
- Analytics allows us to track MD referrals and see where our business is coming from
- The pricing allows us to grow as a company and we only pay more as we add more therapists and clinics
I like this part. We plan to add more therapists and more clinics, and I like the pay as you grow setup.
This has helped a lot with Medicare, specifically and Tricare. Making the therapists document to ensure compliance for reimbursement is a great idea.
Do you think WebPT delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with WebPT's feature set?
Did WebPT live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of WebPT go as expected?
Would you buy WebPT again?
Great for notes, well integrated with billing, does a great job with patient follow-up, and is easy to schedule patients. As with all software programs, upgrades often bring difficulties. When this happens, we have a pretty rough day. Thankfully, it doesn't happen much. When everything is working well, WebPT offers a seamless solution to run our entire practice.
Evaluating WebPT and Competitors
sometimes the wait is long to get them on the phone but they are usually quit helpful
Problems get solved
Kept well informed
No escalation required
Support understands my problem
Support cares about my success
Slow Initial Response
Like to use
Easy to use
Technical support not required
Quick to learn
Feel confident using
Lots to learn