Robust, proven end-to-end platform that delivers enormous value for the investment.
Overall Satisfaction with WebPT
We use a number of WebPT modules to run our PT practice on a daily basis, from Patient Intake to Electronic Benefit Verification, Patient Assessment, and Treatment Records, and Scheduling through Billing. We chose WebPT because it covers the whole patient and therapist lifecycle, and that the system has been around for quite a while and is, therefore 'proven.'
- Automates the patient intake process, eliminating paperwork and data errors
- Provides for detailed analysis of billing and insurance payments
- The scheduling interface is simple and intuitive
- The use interfaces are different for some of the modules. They could be streamlined.
- The Billing module could offer an easier-to-use analytics functionality.
- It would be helpful to have the Patient Intake available in an app also.
- As a small practice, the value we derive for a cost of approx. 1.7% of our revenue is simply outstanding.
- Using WebPT, in our first year (when we were not yet experts on the system), we improved reimbursement rates significantly for certain payers.
- We use an outsourced billing partner that is an expert on WebPT. Because of WebPT, this partner operates seamlessly as an integral part of our business.
Please see my other comments for detail - simply put, we run our business on WebPT, and we could not do so without it.
Do you think WebPT delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with WebPT's feature set?
Did WebPT live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of WebPT go as expected?
Would you buy WebPT again?
It is well-suited to any size PT practice that wants to have an integrated platform to maximize front- and back-office automation. It is well-suited to a practice with many PTs, where the owner seeks to optimize and/or standardize treatment approaches across the team. I have not used it outside of the PT practice scenario, so I cannot comment on that.